The purchased image will contain a smaller watermark. I understand that not everyone may like the idea of having a watermark on their purchased image, however, since the prices are so low, I have to take any measure I can to reduce them from being misused. I appreciate your understanding.
Upon purchasing, you will receive a link with a digital download, once you click that link, the image should download immediately. The link will become inactive after 24 hours of the first download. You may download the image as many times as you like to as many devices as you like within those 24 hours, as long as they are owned by the purchaser. Unfortunately, I will be unable to send out additional download links, so please ensure your image has downloaded.
For personal use licence:
The photographer ("Content Provider") grants the buyer a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use licence to download and copy the accompanying image (“Media,") subject to the following restrictions:
• This licence is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media for display on personal websites and computers, or making image prints or digital copies for personal use. The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising. The Media may not be resold, re-licensed, or sub-licensed.
• Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with the Content Provider.
• There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided 'as is.'
• Content Provider will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this licence or buyer's use of the Media.
• All images purchased with a personal use licence will include a small watermark of the photographer’s name and website to prevent use by third parties or the use of the image for commercial purposes. Removal of this watermark is prohibited.